Friday, June 4, 2010

Azithromycin Dihydrate Review

The rainy season has just begun. 

Yesterday, I went to the hospital due to experiencing fever, cough, colds and fatigue. After waiting for about 40 minutes, it was already my turn to get inside the room and report my situation. The doctor prescribed to me Azithromycin Dihydrate (an antibiotic used for bacterial infections in the respiratory tract), along with Biogesic, Neozep Forte (medication for colds), and Orofar (an oral antiseptic). At that time, I did not know what the diagnosis was and I forgot to ask the doctor what I really contained. All I know was that I had flu. And it's pretty normal since the atmosphere's humid and cold.

So, I bought three (3) Azithromycin Dihydrate as prescribed by the doctor.  It's a bit expensive, but I had to follow what the doctor told me. I was obliged to take one Azithromycin  Dihydrate per day. I took one Azithromycin Dihydrate yesterday. And I perspired really fast. It was like all the heat inside me was coming out! Exothermic! I recalled it was one good sign the doctor suggested to me. So, I did not mind  all the sweating instances, because I know it's just one effect in the body. I rested for two hours and woke up.

Upon waking up, I felt relieved. It was like Azithromycin Dihydrate, together with all the other medications, really worked! Thanks to Azithromycin Dihydrate, my jolliness came back.  I felt like I had more energy to do stuffs even while I'm still incompletely cured. Still, I had to comply with what the doctor told me so that it won't come back. I'll take one Azithromycin tablet later. My friendly reminder is that, always follow what the doctor prescribes of you, because it's really worth the take! :)

I can't wait to get rid of this infection! I'm excited to take Azithromcyin Dihydrate later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trend

Globe (8) Globe promos (7) Globe text (5) Globe calls (4) go green (2) green technology (2) live stream videos (2) website (2) 2010 FIFA World Cup (1) 2010 FIFA World Cup Handbook (1) Ashkan Bolour (1) Automated Trading System (1) Azithromycin Dihydrate (1) Azithromycin Dihydrate review (1) Azithromycin cure (1) Azithromycin intake (1) Azithromycin review (1) Azithromycin tablet (1) Buildalot (1) Buildalot 2 (1) Buildalot 2 Town (1) Buildalot downloads (1) Buildalot game (1) Cyberzone (1) ETXT20 (1) Everybody Text 20 (1) FIFA 2010 (1) Forex Trading Method (1) Globe 20 (1) Globe Broadband (1) Globe Broadband Plans (1) Globe Everybody Text 20 (1) Globe Free Router (1) Globe IMMORTALCALL+ (1) Globe Immortal (1) Globe ImmortalTxt (1) Globe Late Call (1) Globe Plans (1) Globe Postpaid Pland (1) Globe Super150 (1) Globe TXTOTHERS20 (1) Globe Tatoo (1) Globe Tawag 236 (1) Globe Telecom (1) Globe Unlicalls (1) Globe Unlicalls Nyt (1) Globe Unlitxt Telus (1) Globe Wifi (1) Globe sim card (1) Globe super-unli (1) Globe unlimited (1) Globe user (1) Health (1) IMMORTALCALL+ (1) ImmmortalTxt (1) Immortal texting (1) Millionaire Traders (1) Nokia 6120 (1) Nokia C3 (1) Playbook (1) RIM Playbook (1) Research In Motion Playbook (1) SM North Edsa (1) South Africa World Cup (1) Sulit.com.ph (1) Sulit.com.ph review (1) Sulitizens (1) Super150 (1) Superhuman (1) TXTOTHERS20 (1) Tawag 236 (1) Telus (1) Telus Unlitxt (1) Town of the Year (1) Unlicalls Nyt (1) Unlitxt TELUS (1) Watch soccer live (1) World Cup (1) World Cup 2010 (1) ZOX Pro Training System (1) bacterial infections (1) blog (1) blogger (1) blogging (1) brand new Nokia 6120 (1) commercial foreclosure cash flow (1) dad's day (1) download games (1) dreamweaver (1) earn profit website (1) environmental plans (1) father's day (1) games cheats (1) green products (1) iPad (1) original silicon case (1) real estate cash flow system (1) seo (1) seo marketing (1) seo promotion (1) seo software (1) silicon case (1) silicon casing (1) simple website profit (1) site builder (1) sitebuilder elite (1) sports live streaming (1) stream movies (1) stream movies online (1) video live streams (1) watch sports live (1) web design (1) website builder (1) website creator (1)