Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog about Anything! Fulfill your Dream of Becoming a Writer! Go for it!

Do you know how to write efficiently and creatively? Do you want to earn income by writing online in a controlled-time basis? Then, it's your time to choose a sub-career for yourself! Write online! Be a blogger!

You know, I started blogging three years ago while I was still on my trying-to-be-independent-and-leaving-home-to-study-away stage. I wanted to write about my feelings and post content which I passed to my professors who gave good and bad remarks about what I've written. Well, it was really a good experience getting various types of criticisms from red pen-marked paragraphs to cute smiley-full shoutouts and simple frontal discussions.

After being able to surpass that stage, I manage to write anything about the world in my first two blogs. One is Paper Bug, and the other is The SCENEdicate. Currently, I have around 13 blogs which I'm not able to maintain, but I think I'll be able soon. 

Back then, I was not performing well in my writing skills, as you may see. The contents in those two blogs are  really archaic and have already been dumped in time, but still remain inflicting emotions to the ones who read. There were times I'd love to blog; but oftentimes, I feel gaunt and tired from school I forget to mess up in Blogger, lol.

Anyways, if it's your childhood dream to write one day, then now is the time to turn yourself into a blogger. Initially, my blogs were for non-profit purposes but I thought that maybe if I place some Google ads in it, I'll be able to do  away with my financial crashes. At the same time, I will be able to help some children outskirts in their living. Up till now, I'm saving my money up so that by the time it grows big, I will be able to donate some probably to a charity.

For the meantime, I found this easy blogging guide if you're just starting up. It's never too late, so go for it!! If you have ever wanted the freedom that comes from owning your own business and the satisfaction that comes from speaking your mind and having readers pay you for it, then it's time for you to order! Don't wait any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trend

Globe (8) Globe promos (7) Globe text (5) Globe calls (4) go green (2) green technology (2) live stream videos (2) website (2) 2010 FIFA World Cup (1) 2010 FIFA World Cup Handbook (1) Ashkan Bolour (1) Automated Trading System (1) Azithromycin Dihydrate (1) Azithromycin Dihydrate review (1) Azithromycin cure (1) Azithromycin intake (1) Azithromycin review (1) Azithromycin tablet (1) Buildalot (1) Buildalot 2 (1) Buildalot 2 Town (1) Buildalot downloads (1) Buildalot game (1) Cyberzone (1) ETXT20 (1) Everybody Text 20 (1) FIFA 2010 (1) Forex Trading Method (1) Globe 20 (1) Globe Broadband (1) Globe Broadband Plans (1) Globe Everybody Text 20 (1) Globe Free Router (1) Globe IMMORTALCALL+ (1) Globe Immortal (1) Globe ImmortalTxt (1) Globe Late Call (1) Globe Plans (1) Globe Postpaid Pland (1) Globe Super150 (1) Globe TXTOTHERS20 (1) Globe Tatoo (1) Globe Tawag 236 (1) Globe Telecom (1) Globe Unlicalls (1) Globe Unlicalls Nyt (1) Globe Unlitxt Telus (1) Globe Wifi (1) Globe sim card (1) Globe super-unli (1) Globe unlimited (1) Globe user (1) Health (1) IMMORTALCALL+ (1) ImmmortalTxt (1) Immortal texting (1) Millionaire Traders (1) Nokia 6120 (1) Nokia C3 (1) Playbook (1) RIM Playbook (1) Research In Motion Playbook (1) SM North Edsa (1) South Africa World Cup (1) Sulit.com.ph (1) Sulit.com.ph review (1) Sulitizens (1) Super150 (1) Superhuman (1) TXTOTHERS20 (1) Tawag 236 (1) Telus (1) Telus Unlitxt (1) Town of the Year (1) Unlicalls Nyt (1) Unlitxt TELUS (1) Watch soccer live (1) World Cup (1) World Cup 2010 (1) ZOX Pro Training System (1) bacterial infections (1) blog (1) blogger (1) blogging (1) brand new Nokia 6120 (1) commercial foreclosure cash flow (1) dad's day (1) download games (1) dreamweaver (1) earn profit website (1) environmental plans (1) father's day (1) games cheats (1) green products (1) iPad (1) original silicon case (1) real estate cash flow system (1) seo (1) seo marketing (1) seo promotion (1) seo software (1) silicon case (1) silicon casing (1) simple website profit (1) site builder (1) sitebuilder elite (1) sports live streaming (1) stream movies (1) stream movies online (1) video live streams (1) watch sports live (1) web design (1) website builder (1) website creator (1)